1. As an Linux Kernel Engineer, develop drivers for productions like compression hardware accelerator , Open-Channel SSD.
2. Upon NVME driver or internal driver, build test platform to support test script language like Python.
3. Work on kernel to optimize block I/O latency.
4. Study I/O models on storage systems.
5. Provide support to critical customer issues.
1. Minimum of five years’ experience in Linux kernel level development or debugging.
2. Familiar with gdb, kdump to do debug. Programming language including C, shell are required.
3. Familiar with block device and storage subsystem. Familiar with ext4, xfs, btrfs.
4. Familiar with x86 or ARM architecture.
5. With BIOS background is preferred. Understand ACPI, SMBIOS, PCIE is plus.
6. With driver development experience is preferred.
7. Strong analytical ability and debugging skills.
8. Ability to handle multi-task.
9. Good communication skill. Ability to work with multiple functions.
10. Good English in spoken and written.11. Highly self-motivated person able to drive issue fix.